Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hello from Heathrow Airport, London, UK

Lots of Egypt Photos...

http://community.webshots.com/album/207005813nOxxae

David and I are at a pub in London, UK. Our flight from Cairo went very well. Last night we decided to go to the bazaar one last time. We met a French Canadian from Montreal who was on her way to Israel to visit family. She had been to the bazaar 3 times so she was able to show us around. She could speak English as well as I could speak French so I was struggling to remember what I have not used in the last 10 years.

We are here in the airport for another 4 hours. I think our flight leaves at 5:30 pm. There are many shops to look at so time will pass quickly.

Being home again will feel GREAT!!!! We are both looking forward to catching up with everyone soon.

hugs,

Veronica and David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home